Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ben Nye Look

Hey guys,

It has been sooooo long since I've posted anything or updated my blog!!! AAAAAH. Well I am back and ready to keep posting different looks. Recently I got two makeup gigs!!! I did the bridal party for both weddings. I need to get the photos gathered and up here so you can see how they turned out :)

Right now I am posting a look I created last night using my Ben Nye Luminere palette. I love these colors and don't use this palette enough. I was very tired and kind of out of it so I didn't talk through the video. I just did the techniques and what not and showed you what I used. Hope you enjoy the video. Leave comments if you have any questions or would like to request any looks!

As always, thanks for watching!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment