Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NAKED palette look

Hey ladies,

So here is my look of the day. I used the Urban Decay Naked palette, which by the way is fantastic. I love the colors and they're so velvety and have awesome payoff!! Below are the photos of how it came out. Hope you like, and thanks for looking!

 

Products Used:

Face:
Makeup by Carmindy face primer
Makeup by Carmindy foundation in Sandy Beige
Coastal Scents Blush/Contour palette as my contour and blush
Coverfx translucent setting powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked palette
Buck all over my lid
Toasted blended into the crease and slightly above it
Hustle blended into outer v and feathered into middle of lid
Creep blended into outer v
Virgin as my highlight and on the inner corner of my eyes
Toasted patted lightly over middle of my lid on top of buck
24/7 eye pencil lining my upper/lower lash line

Lips:
Revlon lipstick in Nude Attitude
Philosophy lip gloss

Hope you like the look and thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your hair in these pics! Very natural.
    I have curly hair too, but I don't style it in its natural state. lol What products do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment! I just use Rusk volumizing mousse. I put a bit of it in my palms and put it in my hair when its damp and then it dries as it is in the photos :) very simple and quick!

    ReplyDelete