Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pretty In Pink

Hey Ladies,

This is a look that created back in January and I love love love it! It's very dramatic, but I wear dramatic colors everyday ;).... you can tone it down if necessary to make it to your liking. I am going to be making my next video tutorial on this look. I hope you like it... if you are interested to know the colors used or anything like that, leave a comment and I'll answer all questions. As always thanks for looking!!!




Here is the tutorial as promised on how to create this look. (note, the video I did today isn't quite as pink as the pictures...BUT, you use these three colors I show you in the video. Depending on how pink you want it, you just add more white to the inner corner and blend into the red and so on, the colors will turn more pink/purple the more you blend. I did the look very quickly in this video. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave comments. Thanks for looking and I hope you like my tutorial! :)

2 comments:

  1. omg these colours are absolutly gorgeous! is that peach on your lid or pink? you done this look perfectly i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing and suits your face shape absolutely perfectly. Though I'm incredibly jealous of just how perfect your skin is :p

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete