Thursday, November 19, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!! & my look of the day

Hey girls,

So I haven't posted in a while but it has been a busy last few weeks! First and foremost, my friend gave birth to a baby boy!!!!!! Congrats to her! He's so cute and wittle and aaaaah I love him! hahaha Anyway that was verrrrry exciting. And second, I got my job at Sephora!!!! I am so happy about that! I can finally start building my career path into the makeup world.... wooooohooo! Ok so onto my look of the day....

EDIT: Whoops, I totally forgot to post up the photos! i'm such a dork hahahaha... anyway here are the photos.... below them is the products used. Click to enlarge :) And as always, thanks for looking!






Products Used:

Face:
Mac prep and prime face primer
Studio fix fluid foundation NC35
Mac translucent setting powder
Coastal scents blush and contour palette (love this by the way it's awesoommeee)

Eyes:
Mac painterly paint pot as base
Mac true chartreuse pigment on lid
Coastal scents matte 42 blush/shadow palette. I used the three green colors in this palette. Medium & lightest shade green blended through entire crease and upwards. Darkest shade of green blended in the outer v and up a tiny bit.
White color from above palette on inner corner of eye and as highlight on brow bone
Mac fluidline in blacktrack as my liner on upper lashes
Mac technikohl liner in photogravure smudged on lower lashline on waterline
Givenchy phenomen (spelling?) mascara

Lips:
Revlon matte lipstick in nude attitude

Anyway I really like this look... i'm definitely a fan of green colors... I think they're really pretty! Hope you ladies like it! And I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment