Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mint Chocolate Chip look and 2nd day at Sephora!!!

Hey ladies! SO today was my second day at Sephora! :) YAAAAAY!!! It was really fun although my feet were killing me by the end of my shift! Not wearing heals to work again lol.... just flats I guess. I think I have finally found the retail job that fits my personality perfectly :) Sephora is like girl heaven.... so I enjoy being there thoroughly. Anyway this is my look of the day. I used my ben nye palette as well as a couple of my mac eyeshadows. This is my 2nd attempt at applying false eye lashes, so I know they look a little messed up on the closeups, but hey what can I say, I'm trying :) I am pleased with how it came out. Let me know what you think! Click the photos to see the look better and thanks for looking!





Products Used:

Face:
MAC prep and prime
Studio fix foundation in NC35
Translucent setting powder

Cheeks:
Mac bronzing powder as my contour
Coastal scents blush (don't know the name)
physicians highlighter

Eyes:
Painterly paint pot as base
Mac gesso e/s on inner corner of lid and highlight
Ben Nye chartreuse e/s on lid and smudged on lower lash line
Mac carbon e/s outer v blended into crease and smudged on outer lower half of lash line
Mac blacktrack fluidline upper lash line
Mac technikohl liner on waterline
Ardell sweeties false lashes
Fresh mascara (I think it's called supernova or something like that)

No comments:

Post a Comment