Friday, October 23, 2009

Ben Nye Look

Hey ladies,

I've been super busy so haven't been able to post for a little bit... my birthday was Monday (YAY!) and this whole week I've been working and then going places each night and getting home mega late, so I've been super tired... BUUUUTTT I ordered tons of makeup as a present to myself :) And one of the pallets I ordered was the Ben Nye shadows... first off they are GORGEOUS! and really pigmented... I love them.. I think it's funny that they are considered clown makeup, but hey whatever works, ya know... Anyway I haven't used it too much, but the first look I decided to try was a bright pink one. So here it is.... let me know what you think :)





Products Used:

Face:
Mac Studio Fix fluid foundation in NC35
Mac Translucent finishing powder

Cheeks:
Coastal Scents contour palette

Eyes:
Mac painterly paintpot as base
Ben Nye shadow in Tangerine on inner corner blended up
Ben Nye shadow in Azaela on middle and outer half of lid blended in with tangerine
Ben Nye shadow in Jade on the very outer V crease of my eye blended in
Mac e/s in Nylon as my highlight
Revlon double twist mascara
Mac eyeliner in photogravure on waterline and smudged on lower lash line
Mac fluidline in blacktrack on upper lash line

Hope you like it! And thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment