Thursday, October 8, 2009

Purple and Pewter look! :)

Ok so my friend has this event she is going to tonight with her boyfriend and she wanted to look gorgeous (as all of us girl would want!!!). So she is wearing this hot super short black dress with a draping back (hot) and these awesome pewter shoes, so she wanted purple and pewter... We did this look over my lunch break (jeez not a lot of time! lol) and I am SUPER happy with the results and how it turned out. The pictures honestly give it NO justice... it's stunningly gorgeous in person and in the sunlight, my gosh, it's just really pretty! And she loves it, so that's all that matters :) Let me know what you think :):)

Products used:
Eyes:
Mac Paintpot in Blackground
MAC pigment in Sweet Sienna on inner half of lid
MAC PRO pigment in Grape on outer half of lide
MAC pigment in Vanilla on inner corner of eye
Ulta duo mineral shadow in lavender as highlight
MAC e/s in Carbon in outer v blended up to brow bone
MAC fluidline in blacktrack
MAC Technikohl liner in graphblack
NYX glitter liner in clear on lower lash line

Face:
MAC Studio fix foundation
MAC translucent setting powder

Lips:
MAC Viva Glam II in A57

I love the look and think it came out so pretty... let me know your feedback :)



































No comments:

Post a Comment