Friday, October 23, 2009

Pretty Blues

Ok so I wanted to try this look out that I saw on one of these blogs that I saw which I now follow, her makeup is always ridiculously pretty, like stunning, I love it. This is her link . Anyway she does this look with an eyeliner that she calls a banana look. I am not good at this at all (just admitting it now lol, but I am trying to learn how to do it). So my very good girlfriend let me use her to try this look out. The left eye was the eye I did first (it's not so good as you can see) then I tried it out on the other eye and the look came out slightly better. It still is no where near as good as Eva's but I am still learning the technique. I think overall the look came out decent and the blue looked gorgeous on her! Well she is gorgeous... but the color made her eyes pop! Let me know what you think :)



Products Used:

Face:
Mac Studio fix fluid foundation in NC25
Mac concealer (don't remember exact kind)
Coastal scents contouring kit

Eyes:
Mac painterly paint pot as base
Nyx cream liner in blue
88 color palette that I have (not sure who makes it) that is what I used for all the eye shadow I used.

Hope you like, and thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment