Wednesday, October 7, 2009

M.A.C Pigments in red, black and white

I love how this look came out! I was in a huge rush one morning and grabbed my makeup and did it in the car and tried out these pigments I got... and when I put them on and blended everything together, it came out so pretty! I got a lot of compliments on it too that day which was nice as always :) But the white pigment that i put on the inner first half of my lid turned this pretty shade of purple when it blended with the red pigment and carbon e/s. Anyway I really like this look and wanted to share... let me know what you think!!! :)








Products Used:
Face:
Studio Fix fluid foundation in NC35 (MAC)
Prep+Prime Translucent finishing powder (MAC)
Coastal Scents Blush Contour powder for my cheeks
Eyes:
MAC paintpot in Painterly
MAC Pro pigment in Pure White on the inner corner and first half of the lid
MAC Pro pigment in Basic Red on the middle of the lid blending out to outer lid, and also on the lower lash line
MAC e/s in Carbon blended into crease up to brow bone
MAC fluidline in blacktrack
MAC technikohl eyeliner in photogravue on waterline and smudged on lower lash line
Lips:
Revlon Matte in Nude Attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment