Friday, October 16, 2009

Tempting Eyes Quad by MAC

Hey ladies!

So today was such a dreary cold friday! :( I didn't want to go to work today lol and 5 o'clock couldn't come fast enough! But finally i'm home with my puppy and my little laptop and I am ready to show you my look of the day :) I got this palette a while ago and I forgot I had it and never used it! But I whipped it out this morning and tried it out, and the colors are very pretty... the green in it is lime/yellow'ish and really pops when you put it on! I love it... here are the photos... let me know what you think! and as always, thanks for stopping by. :)










Products Used:

Face:
Prep+Prime face primer
MAC studio fix foundation in NC35
Prep+Prime translucent setting powder

Eyes:
Painterly paintpot as base
Tempting Eyes Quad
Fluidline in blacktrack
Technikohl liner in photogravure
Mac Prep+Prime lash primer
Revlon double twist mascara
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment