Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Simple Brown and White lotd

Hey ladies :)

So today was okay... I was sad the holiday was over and everything went back to normal work everyday lol... but such is life... it's late and I'm tired so I don't have much time to post anything... but I wanted to show you my look of the day... I chose a simple brown and white shadow/liner look. .. Let me know what you think :) and as always thanks for stopping by :)
















Products used:

Face:
MAC studio fix foundation NC35
Translucent setting powder (m.a.c.)

Eyes:
Painterly paintpot as base
Ulta mauve gel liner on lash line and up around my eye socket
Tarte makeup palette *(I actually can't remember the name of the color, I'll look it up and edit the post)
MAC e/s in Gesso on lid
MAC pigment in Vanilla as my highlight

Lips:
Revlon matte in Nude Attitude

Thats it for this look... it's actually quite easy once you get the steps down.. it's really all about blending... I tried pulling the brown and white out past my eye and stuff.. just playing around with a look... I actually think it ended up coming out pretty cool looking... I think i'll be doing this look more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment